Town Board Agenda (February 8, 2016)
Posted by clerk on Sunday, 7 February 2016
The regular monthly meeting of the Concord Town Board will be held on Monday, February 8, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. at the Concord Community Center.
The agenda is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Certification of compliance with the Open Meeting Law
- Approval of the agenda
- Minutes of the January meeting
- Zoning Requests
- Eric Wiesneth, N6170 Grey Fox Trail, is requesting a variance to construct a Mother-in-law addition and a detached garage.
- John Kane, N6638 County Road E, is requesting a variance to renovate existing buildings.
- Treasurer Report
- Payment of bills
- Election on Tuesday, February 16th
- Old Business
- New Business
- County Supervisors Intoduction
- Trash Collection
- Humane Society Contract
- Meeting opened to the floor