Concord Plan Com. Agenda (January 26, 2016)
TOWN OF CONCORD PLAN COMMISSION
January 26, 2016
LOCATION: TOWN OF CONCORD COMMUNITY CENTER
W1095 CONCORD CENTER DRIVE
TIME: 7:00 P.M
- Roll Call
- Verify compliance with open meetings law
- Review and approval of minutes from August 25, 2015
- Eric Wiesneth, N6170 Grey Fox Tr., is requesting a variance to construct a Mother-in-law addition and a detached garage.
- John Kane, N6638 CTH-E, is requesting a variance to renovate existing buildings.
- Ben Asken, a potential buyer, is requesting a conditional use permit to operate a summer wrestling camp and to offer a venue for disc golf at N5983 Hillside Dr.
- New business
There may be at least two town board supervisors in attendance.